Sunday, March 22, 2015

Strange Happenings In Cannock Chase


Recently in Cannock Chase there have been Slender Man and Black Eyed Kids sightings, these reports differ from regular BEK/Slender Man sightings. The BEK sightings have all occurred in the day time, and witnesses have described this Slender Man-like creature with fangs or glowing red eyes.     


Slender Man Sightings

A resident of Pye Green details her experience below:

"I was awoken just before 2am by an odd scratching noise in my bedroom. To my astonishment, there was what seemed like a sphere-shaped shadow by the edge of my wardrobe. As I tried to get out of bed and investigate further, the shadow began to stretch towards the ceiling. It was at that point I found myself faced with the most disgusting and horrific creature imaginable. It was about eight feet tall and had a white face with razor-sharp fangs."

Another resident from Slitting Mill, Rugeley, speaks of this encounter:

"As my eyes opened, I saw a man floating over me. I could see into his eyes. They were a fierce red color that shook me to my very core. The ordeal ended when the man, who was completely dressed in black with a hat to match, floated higher and higher until he hit my ceiling and disappeared."

Here is a report from a ghost hunter at Castle Ring:

"It appeared to rise out of the trees and hover over the path around 100m in front of me. It was very dark, but I could see it clearly because of the lights coming from Rugeley. It was also a pretty clear night. If I were to compare it to anything, I would say it looked like a stereotypical Victorian gentleman - long, black overcoat with a homburg hat. I know this was no flying human because it had blood red eyes that shone in the night sky. It also had a mouth full of teeth that seemed to look like razors. Whatever it was, it stopped hovering and descended back into the trees. Needless to say, I did not investigate any further."

Reports are continuing to flood in. There are many theories about these supposed Slender Man sightings. Some are speculating that these people are merely experiencing sleep paralysis, while others are saying residents are encountering Shadow People. 

Black Eyed Kids Sightings  

Below is a sighting reported on Huffington Post UK:

“On Saturday 13th September, my wife and I were walking though Cannock Chase near to Stile Cop with our dog. Once we had entered the woodland, and the road was no longer visible, we started to hear the giggling noise of a little girl.
To our amazement, a child, no taller than one meter in height appeared as if out of nowhere further up the path in front of us. We stopped dead in our tracks after noticing her eyes had no color. Her head was tilted to the side in much the same way it would appear if she had been hung.
She stared at us for around five minutes before running away into a densely grouped area of trees. My wife wanted to follow her, but I was having none of it.”
 
Paranormal Investigator Lee Brickley posted this encounter on his website in July of 2013:

“... Around 2 months ago my daughter and I were walking through Birches Valley (an area well known for it's spectral sightings) when we heard the screams of a young child. I couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl, but they definitely seemed in distress and sounded very close to us, so we instantly started running towards the noise.  
We couldn't find the child anywhere and so stopped to catch our breath, that's when I turned round and saw a girl stood behind me, no more than 10 years old, with her hands over her eyes, like she was waiting for a birthday cake.  
I asked if she was okay and if she had been the one screaming, she then put her arms down by her side and opened her eyes, which is when I saw they were completely black, no iris, no white, nothing.
I jumped back and grabbed my daughter, when I looked again, the child was gone. It was strange really, I knew something was going to happen, even before it did, I just had a weird feeling...”

BEK sightings from Cannock Chase are continuing to come in as well.

What’s happening in Cannock Chase? Are the Slender Man sightings sleep paralysis, or are they something more? Could these sightings be Shadow People? What about BEK sightings? Is it kids pulling a prank, or are there Black Eyed Kids in Cannock Chase? You Decide!


And if you ever see anything in Cannock Chase, tell us all about it—right after you’re done freaking out…

No comments:

Post a Comment